Thursday, October 1, 2015

To the Resume For Someone With No Work Experience and a Criminal Record

Goal: To get my life right
Skills

Landscaping: mowing yards, edging, trimming hedges, planting flowers. This one lady wanted only pink flowers so her whole yard was pink. We did some brick work on the patio; we moved the bricks around.

The thing I liked best about it was the workout. It was like an all day workout. And it was outside. Every day this guy would come pick us up in his truck and drive us to all these houses. We'd get lunch. I loved that job.

Customer service: volunteered at soup kitchen. Served meals at Salvation Army to old people. Helped them by carrying their tray to the table. Made sure they were comfortable. We would talk.

Listening skills: Grew up with 4 sisters. They talked a lot, so I have really good listening skills. My one sister is in San Antonio.

I hear it’s nice there.

The Mexican food.

That would be good.

I can search the Internet, but I’ve never tried to type a letter.

Outgoing.

Likes people.

Would like to travel.

I’ve never been out of this town. Would like to see the Grand Canyon. Everything. Would like to just see everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment